Wedding Photos – Smile for me Baby!
When shopping around for a great wedding photographer it is imperative that you ask to see more of their work than what is available on their web site. In addition, we suggest that you ask these important questions.
- Will you personally be taking my wedding photos?
- Will you be bringing an assistant?
- Can my family take photos at the same time as you?
- How much do you charge for overtime?
- What will you (and assistant) wear on my wedding day?
- Do you bring back-up equipment?
- How long after the wedding will it take to receive my proofs and album?
A FRESH IDEA: In addition to securing a great photographer for your wedding day we suggest picking up the camera yourself (if time allows) and taking a picture or two of your life long partner. Taking your own images are great fun and you may possibly capture some adorable moments.
Wedding Photos by First Class Weddings