Brides no longer have to break the bank to get a beautiful centerpieces. Here are some cost saving tips without sacrificing quality or elegance.
- Low Centerpieces – these are half the price of taller ones
- Add the Greens - this cuts down on the amount of flowers you’ll need
- Use Church Flowers at your Reception – This prevents ordering separate arrangements
- Choose Flowers with Large Blooms – Hydrangea and peonies are a perfect example
- Select Flowers in Season – Flowers that are readily available cost less
- Try to stay away from Holidays – These are busier times so flowers cost up to 30% more
- Keep it simple – submerged flower strands in water, floating candles and other simple centerpieces can limit the need for many flowers at all and can significantly cut costs
Follow our tweets at twitter.com/FCWeddings to find out about more money saving tricks of the trade.
Wedding centerpieces can be found at First Class Weddings