First Class Weddings company policy guarantees all our sub-contracted services and protects you as our client.
Payments and Deposits
- A payment schedule with due dates split into thirds will be provided. Payments are due regardless of changes or additions to your package(s). Final payment is due up to six weeks prior to your wedding date. If final payment is not received within the due date your wedding or event will be canceled and all monies paid and due are non-refundable.
- Our wedding terms & condition require that a signed credit card authorization form be required for all credit card deposit. A signed authorization form may be collected to secure any additional fees (hourly or other), after your final payment has been made.
- Checks, Money Orders, Travelers Checks, Cashiers Checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover Card and Amex are accepted for payment.
- Canadian or other foreign checks are NOT accepted.
- If paying by credit card a separate phone order authorization form is required with your signature for each transaction and a 4% processing fee will be added to all credit card transactions.
- Personal checks (American only) must be received six weeks prior to your event. (no exceptions)
- Please allow for 5-10 days transit time if using regular mail.
- Other deposits may be required to secure locations or specialty services. You will be notified in advance if this is required.
- Once your initial non-refundable deposit(s) have been made a receipt of payment will be sent to you.
- All credit card transactions require a signed Credit Card Authorization Form for each transaction.
Changing Date or Location
First Class Weddings terms & conditions state that once your initial deposit is received you have 3 weeks to change the date or location without penalty. If you decide for any reason to change your Maui wedding date or location after the 2 weeks then a $200 fee will be incurred.
- If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding services within 345 days of the wedding or event date, you will be charged 100% of your total wedding services plus your nonrefundable coordination deposit.
- Cancellations within 45-75 days will incur 75% of the total estimated charges plus any vendor deposits (per their cancellation policy).
- Cancellations within 75-120 days will incur 50% of total estimated charges plus any vendor deposits.
- Cancellations prior to 120 days will incur a refund less original non-refundable deposit(s) plus any vendor deposits (per their cancellation policy).
- All credit card transactions will incur an additional 4% processing fee.
First Class wedding terms & conditions are non negotiable.